Here's all the pages!

Monday, January 15, 2024

New Blog!

Hi. Uh... what happened? My blog got deleted again, and this time it was permanently deactivated, so I had to make a new blog entirely. I don't understand life sometimes. Anyway, I'm back, and you can expect me to be here for a bit longer this time... I hope. So... what's going to happen? I'm a bit confused myself. I missed one Hitbound week that I did the countdown for, I was gone for three weeks, and I was going to post my best list for the year but my blog was removed before I could do so.

Here's what I plan to do in the next month or so:

1. Hits 1 Countdown/HB Catchup

2. Guts album re-review (the album got a 72% then but would get 87% now, and you'll see why)

3. Sour album review

4. My Top 20 Favorite Songs of the Year

That's all for now! Byeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And today's featured post is... this one!

Countdown Predictions 5/4/24

Now that I have more time for blog posts this might be a temporary weekly thing for now. These predictions are mostly based on changes in ai...

Who knew these posts got viewed so much?